Sunday 6 December 2015

Nothing beats Allah's gifts

It is and remains a hectic week for me until 18th of December! Not only courseworks and exams shut me up for a while,it's also because my sister and I just moved to our new condo. It's been a very exhausting and challenging week for me, the new house also has no wifi yet... Now I am at campus just for the sake of getting wifi connection. Look, how people are willing to do anything just for wifi.

I just submitted my Contract Coursework last Friday. Soooo happy to see the output of it. Cause this time, I've been challenged physically and emotionally. Moving house wasn't easy, we have looaaaaadsss of things to pack, even stuff in my room can't all fit into one car. I only had yesterday to at least 'keep calm and have a restful day.'  Despite all the sweats, and tears (cehh hehe), Allah gave a very unexpected satisfaction after all I've went through for the Coursework. Though exam is not done yet, I hope Allah would give me the same in return too, please pray for me, I'm very worried for my finals actually, this sem around I think I didn't do best enough yet :'(

So, here I'd like to share with you the photos of my Condo Yard. It's so pretty that my sister and I have figured out spots for #ootd. Haha. It's so pretty! I love the concept, it's more to green concept and most importantly, simplicity. I went here once just expecting myself to reclaim some calmness, but instead I got ideas for more blogposts which I should really AVOID cos it's finals week ok, Nadzirah.










 Nice place, right? I was so glad despite our tiredness of moving house at a very critical time, we are in return given with a very convenience and beaaaautiful place which is wayyy better than our previous one. To return home after a tiring day at Campus is just so exciting. As the saying goes, 'Home is where the heart is..'

 Recently I learnt that, if you're so stressed that you simply can't think, but in front of you, you have loads of things to do that need YOU to think. I advice you to, go relax your mind by having a romantic date with Allah :), laugh with your loved ones, simply be close to them. InshaaAllah you'll get what you really need. Don't force yourself to think when you just can't. That's what I did when I was so stressed that I really have no ideas what to write for my Coursework, the due date was just in two days :'( Alhamdulillah now I have submitted it peacefully! Maybe it's just Allah who misses you to miss Him..

I need to go now. Lecture notes are callinggg, and now, suddenly migraine is attacking. Arghh, pray for me ok guys! I apologize if I have said things that ever hurt anyone of you. I pray that may every one of us have eyes that always see the best in people, heart that forgives the worst, mind that forgets the bad, and soul that never loses faith, inshaaAllah ;)

1 comment:

  1. I want to visit your condo rah ! its kinda relaxing and inspiring huhu

    ReplyDelete