Tuesday 29 December 2015

To Eisya

Hi Eisyaaaaa! I promise that this post is not going to make you cry (at least not anything related to sadness hehe). I have to admit that I'm not good at words AT ALL, but just know that this post is specially dedicated to you, my darling friend.

You are so dear to me. The one who makes me feel like I'm not single hahaha. Very often when people in a relationship, daily life is filled with lovely text messages asking how you are doing, what is your plan this weekend, etc. And also, even the one who will be one of the firsts to like/comment on your twitter or instagram post hehe. So, Eisya is one of them among my lovely dovey best girlfriends.

Ultimately, those don't have to be the reasons for me to love you as my very good friend and hence this post. Somehow this is something I have been longing to do to my very darling friend to let you know how significant little things you ever did to me has made my life so so so overwhelmed with love. Honestly, I'm not a good or caring friend, I don't call or text my bestfriends very often (I am actually very disappointed with myself for this, hence I have this one special resolution for 2016). That is why I deeply appreciate friends who always text me asking how I am doing, talking little silly things, tagging me on posts instagram/facebook/twitter, cos I know how those little things actually take a lot of effort. And nahhh, not that I do not appreciate those who don't text me often, cos I know they still remember me so much, right guysss? Hehehe. We just can't make time for each other, just like meeee, I don't know why I have always been too tired to actually start conversation through texts. But hey, I love and remember my friends in my du'a always. I am so sorry I can hardly find time for you guys and even for you Eisya sweetie, but just know how honoured I am to have friend like you.


You are also the first one to comment on my very first entry on this blog, and also probably one of my loyal readers, are you Eisya? Hahaha I know you are :P You comforted me during the bad times, the one who still responses to my texts although I usually reply so so late (awak dengan Aimanani sama je haha). Still remember my study week?  I thought I had the worst study week ever cos I just moved to new house, which was totally an exhausting one, the worst situation for me to study, I felt so so so bad, but.... you were there, wishing me luck for my finals and studies, giving me one of the reasons to stay courageous.


So, this coming January is your turn to have your finals and you are now in study week, honey (actually, Eisya's Dad just passed away yesterday, Al-Fatihah). When I thought I had the toughest study week ever, Allah is indeed showing me the reality that someone is actually facing tougher days more than I thought I had, and like a wake up call,  it's you the 'someone' is, the one who is always there for the ones she loves.


You shall have received a lot of messages from friends of course, including a long message from me, that those might not even tell either it will make you feel better. I am so glad if you are already redha for everything, you might not be sad anymore, or maybe still sad, or you just feel nothing (I am so sorry I couldn't be there, dear), but this post is specially written to honor you as a friend who is always there, and that I wish you to always have courage like how you asked me to before my finals, for you to ace the study week, to be strong like how you told me just that day. Know whattt Eisya, you can dooo ittt Eisya. If you need to cry, just cry, Allah might want you to cry and seek for Him. Sometimes we need to cry too, to see the world in a clearer 'view', okay? And after that everything will be very prettier and more wonderful than you ever expecteddd hehe.

 And Eisya....




.....I miss the smile! Wish to see it again (Sorry curi gambar awak dekat instagram ehehee) !! Can't waitttt to see you this 2016 (Ahhhh, dah lebih setahun plan nak jumpa kahkah, tak jumpa jumpa jugak Eisyaaa haihhh tup2 nanti Eisya dah kahwin  T__T).


 Last but not least, just tell me if you need me or other friends who will be always, always, always be there for you too. We love you, honey. Have courage, and be kind!! (Quote from Cinderella movie hikhik).


Take care Eisya. Al-Fatihah to Eisya's Dad. He is indeed one step closer to meeting Allah... Haihh, O' Allah, we miss you so much, please do take care of Eisya's Dad and place him among the righteous ones. We all can't wait to meet you too, Dear Allah. May Allah forgive all the sins of the ones reading this, and of eeeeevery Muslims in the world and please guide all of us (who haven't died yet) to the right path always. Let's always be prepared for our turn to go back to our home, Jannah, the place we have left too long already. Remember that Allah is right there waiting for us, and He always wants to meet us too, hence those tests He gave to us to guide us to path leading to Him. And that day will be us meeting Allah..our truest Love! Amin, InshaaAllah. Together in Jannah okay? (:  (hugs and kisses)



No comments:

Post a Comment