Wednesday 10 July 2019

Dear Goblin,

You came into my life like slow motion,
and not easily I let you in.
While you reacted as fast as meteor,
fast, attracted and confident.
But still, time beats everything,
meteor could fall in slow motion,
Like us happened beautifully.


You made me cry like rain,
but like a rain of blessings,
I feel so relieved.
Because you listened and care about me,
Being opened up wasn't me,
But your support and love made me speak,
and I'm flying free, being the best of myself.


You made me happier and colourful like rainbow,
Showered me with love unexpectedly,
and the bouquet of roses you gave me after a long tiring day,
made me fall for you again so dearly.
Because of the support you gave me sincerely,
to reach my dreams, to be the best of myself.


Time I spent with you shine,
the laughters you made me,
that only I knew how funny your jokes are,
and funnier are the inside jokes.


Time I spent with you shine,
The days we played winning teddy bear,
but did not make it,
and you still strived to find one for me,
because you want to see me happy.


Time I spent with you shine,
the bad days, the good days, both days,
You accompanied and cheered me up me when I'm down,
Celebrate me when I'm happy and success,
I'm happy I get to be with you.


Every day is like a whole beautiful life,
Every seconds I spent with you,
I treat like my last, everytime.
So I get to appreciate it,
not taking it for granted,
forever.


I'm attracted for you like the falling meteor towards gravity,
Beyond grateful for your existence,
And may everyday be our best day forever,
regardless the goods, the bads, and both of them.


Like my favourite scented candles,
I wish you're here everytime I blow them up.



Happy 10th of the month,
my Goblin.

No comments:

Post a Comment