Sunday 27 October 2019

Appreciation post

If there is something I really want to remember about today, it's that despite all the sorrows that I have to face in life, especially now, I want to remember that there is a person that I called a blessing in my life. Despite everything, I thank Allah for lending me this man who gave me endless love and support. Someone who taught me how to love myself ever better than before.


                                               

The flowers he gave on my birthday night. He's so thoughtful to know that I love flowers and this guy always pampers me with flowers! I loveeee them and he chose really beautiful flowers. Really need to buy a number of  pretty glass vasts already!

I am eternally grateful that "that incident" happened on my birthday night, since that, I truly believed that he loved me whole-heartedly.  Not that I never believed before, but the percentage just increased more from the maximum, hahah. My love, my man, whom I feel most safe and happy with. My best-est friend who always made stupid jokes and created funny words, and one who knows exactly what to do whenever I am angry or sad. The gentleman who is always willing to do and go the extra mile for me whenever I need. This whole month, he gave me lessons to learn : (1) to always put my family first over everything (2) to be someone who is not indecisive and just do what I want to do confidently.

For that, my man, my forever "Goblin", I thank you for everything. And may Allah keep you and your family safe and happy always. Much much love, my kind man. <3

p/s: This post might sound cringey and all, but I don't care cos I need a place to remember this feeling. Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment