Thursday 10 March 2016

My kind of solar eclipse

Some people said solar eclipse is not really a good sign to the nature. But I can't believe I just teared just by looking at it at a glance yesterday. Yeah, the glare might be one of the reason, but hey, do you feel me. It's the tears of happiness. The feeling when you got to witness one of the beautiful things happen outside of the Earth. It's unbelievable these kind of things do exist. Subhanallah (Praises to Allah swt).



It was a really magnificent morning. Usually around 8 am it's already quite bright with full sunlight making its way to my house's yard. But this day was different. It was quite gloomy but I could still see rays of sunlight brightened the morning. I was rushing to uni cos I overslept. But it's amazing what turned out to happen the day I started with the beautiful solar eclipse... (although I didn't get to start my day with breakfast-at-home-coffee -__-")



Did you read my previous post when I grumbled about how tiring my day was. It turned out to be really different in 360 degree the next day. I'm unsure if it's my mood or yesterday really was 'my day' . I don't know if any prayers from anyone of you who might happen to be granted by Allah to make me feel better and eased everything for me. Only Allah could do the deeds back to you. I thank you a lot. And of course, to the One who is in control of everything, many thanks and all praises to You, Allah swt.


Hereee. The picture I took during the solar eclipse. Okay it looks like a normal sun -___- of course we can't see it clearly using normal phone camera tsk tsk. Well my eyes did better job than my phone camera. I got to see the exact shape of it. Beaaauuutiful mashaAllah (this moment I began to teary). I didn't get to see the full circle, just the almost-full circle one. 

And look! It was quite gloomy right. I parked my car for a while just to capture this you know. I could see the eclipse alonggg the way from my house to uni! Thanksssss for keeping me company during the whole 10 minutes drive and be the first reason to make me smile yesterday, dear eclipse!



So, dear my beloved friends, if yesterday didn't turn out to be exactly like what you wanted it to be, just be patience and stay grateful. You never know what you're gonna have the next day. Tomorrow is a surprise, isn't it?


Let the universe do its magic....

No comments:

Post a Comment