Tuesday 8 March 2016

Positive Vibes

Those days of feeling tired and helpless... Today is the day. 
Those days of feeling less motivated... Today is the day.
Sometimes, we just need help. We need more strength than we ever required.
People look at us like we are capable, hardworking, and independent.
But inside, only God knows how worn-out we are, craving for more strength.


I must say... That's women. You see as if they are independent. 
Meanwhile,
they need people to be there to lighten everything in their shoulders.


I got this from twitter ;

"To all independent women out there who once in a while just wanna cry because sometimes you just don't wanna be independent anymore..


Happy International Women Day."


I still remember how I was motivated with these words last year, 

"Women empower one another"

These four words which have given me more courage,
These four words which have brought me back closer to my soulmate, Allah,
These four words which have made me thankful with my life,
These four words that constantly open my heart wide to forgive,
These four words that once inspired me to let go of a guy I used to love for a woman who needed him more,
These four words that make me want to make every women in this world happy especially the woman of my life ; Ibu.


So... Again,
Happy International Women Day.
Stay who you are, and in case you are tired (like me noww), 
Stay courageous! But remember to be HAPPY. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment