Sunday 27 March 2016

Snippets

Life has been busy!



I don't even have the time to sip my coffee now every morning. Oh, that's exaggerating, Nadzirah.  I'm bad at time management and my body is hell why I don't get it why it's always lazy! I got home from Uni quite late everyday this week. Piles of schoolworks waiting to be done. Uni is my first home already this few days. I quite don't feel very well too, also have to deal with some personality disorder in my community etc.


Also...I've been looking at my dream guy (still remember the 'S' guy?) from a distance waiting for the right time to talk to him LOL. Does anyone have any confidence tips? I just realized how wonderful he looks like actually, I mean, oh my God his smile and his eyes. Calms my nerves everytime by just looking at him. What's worse is that he's leaving Malaysia before summer. You guys just wait for my broken-heart blogpost seeing him walk away at the airport. Hahahaha.


I'm also counting days for a very interesting QS Race my friends and I will be participating on the 9th of April! Wait till I update about it. Based on the T&C I've read, the race is gonna be coooolll. It's about using public transportations and answering questions regarding our field at every station. I need to study! And by the way, I just signed my contract for 3 months internship this summer. So excited and yet, so anxious. 


Well, life has been crazy! But that's what spiced up our life, anyway. I loveeeee being busy (????). Hmmm, so positive.


Tomorrow I'll be leaving for a faculty trip which is site visiiiit. So excited to see things I've learnt in reality. Hope you guys enjoy your life despite the hectic schedule. Don't forget your loved ones. Hug and kiss them! One best thing I learnt from a good friend, she said, "Live the moment....." Don't be too worry for unnecessary stuff. Okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment