Thursday 4 February 2016

Being healthiER

"I'd like to be healthier," I told myself everyday while at the same time keeping bundle stocks of Maggie Curry, Instant Ah Huat Coffee and abandoned Milk in the fridge, bye.  But from now on, I must care about myself and must pursue change! So I have been busy of taking care of my health now, the least I can do is to work out regularly. Because I really cannot start my day without coffee for breakfast!!! (Sorry Dearest Nervous System, you've to work hard every morning just to keep me excited. Thanksss).


Now, I'm trying my best to work out regularly with sistah. We have a very conducive gym at our place here, a very comfortable one, I'm the laziest when I'll just walk like grandma on the treadmill, at leassssst I do something, oh please. So I feel good every afternoon, don't need to take afternoon coffee #tryingnotto


Sometimes I get crazy and eat Maggie Curry with cut red and green small chillies for breakfast. Oh nyums, the taste when you bite the chillies, feeling the hot tasty soup on your tongue, awwwh even regular coffees can't make me feel as good though.  Craves, guys. I cannot tahan ok, too hungry! And I just did this yesterday. I'm dead if Ayah knows. So you can imagine how less healthy I am, hence the migraine sighs every month. Parents told me to reduce coffee intake. Shoot, reduce coffee what. You should check our grocery payment receipt everytime we go shopping and check if there's word "Coffee". Hmmm.



I occassionally suffer backpain when I get stressed with life. Lol. So I'm now practising Anlene! The yogurt is soooo yummy. I wonder if it's really a healthy yogurt. I thought healthy stuff usually don't taste nice?! Thank you dear yogurt, you make me feel good! Could you faster give me strong bone please?

So here're benefits of strong bones I extracted from Anlene's website :



Strong bones are important to maintaining an active, fulfilling lifestyle. Bones provide :


- structural support so you can stand straight and tall,
- protection for the delicate parts of your body e.g. your skull protects your brain, your spine protects your central nerves etc,
- the ability to move (muscles and bones work together to allow movement).


In addition, strong bones are resistant to breaking, so that your risk of fractures is much reduced.




Reading this makes me feel old. Sigh. 21 and feels like a grandma. 


Oh, and I also take Marigold brand natural fruit juice cos I don't really like eating fruits, lazy to peel them too. But this juice already naturally rich in Vitamin C. Tastes nice! I can't believe something beneficial for my skin and body would taste this amazing. I silently wish for a nice, soft, healthy skin whenever I drink it. Can at least cover those unhealthy foods and drinks I've swallowed into my beloved body.



I should practice consuming MORE healthy foods and drinks right? Now still in baby steps, tryinggg! To a healthiER February I hope! (And forever).

1 comment:

  1. too much caffein cause migrain. same to me.i can't start my day without a caffein.

    #dormates

    ReplyDelete