Thursday 4 February 2016

Hello, from Malaysia (to Malaysia)

Hello!



Another short post for today. 


I feel obliged to tell something here in case you don't read my tweets yet. But just this week, I was aware that, the "S" guy I told you about (can refer to this entry), the one I thought I could not see anymore, is.. actually.. STILL HERE. You can't imagine the magical coincidence feeling I embraced with that day I saw him again for the first time in 2016. 

I THOUGHT HE'S GONE. 

HE'S STILL HERE.

 IS THIS MAGIC?


I heard that, "There's no coincidence. It's how the Universe works people to be together." Hmmm. Whatevs. Magical what, Sweet Coincidence what, Nadzirah. He's just still here because he's initially wanted the transfer programme for a year and you just didn't know earlier thus simply making assumption.


But, do I need to do anything?! I have about 3 months before he left Malaysia for good... Start saying "Hi" to him and introduce him nice cultural stuff about Malaysia and Malays especially? or shall I be a tourist guide to him? Hm, sometimes I think nicest thing I've always wanted just impossible to get.



So...



FORGET IT.



Just look at him from a distance and done.
Looking forward for constant self-reminding that some dreams don't come true. Tsk tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment