Tuesday 16 February 2016

The blooming Peonies

I’ve been away for too long but let’s not talk on that with same excuse all over again. Missing my blog very very much after a long holidayyy. Bali has been wonderful mashaaAllah, will post about it by this week where I can spend more energetic and quality time in campus to use the wifi. I myself can’t wait to start the entry, will cry reminiscing the best moments with my family there.


By the way, remember the #start2016withduck contest I participated and being chosen as one of the top 10 winner? The prize was the latest limited edition printed duckscarves and dannngg it’s beautiful! So here a few photos of me and the prize I got from them :) 







IT’S THE BLOOMING DUCK! 

D illustrated the design after the flower Peonies reminiscing the moment she met her bestfriend Hannah for the very first time. I feel more than lucky and blessed to have this for myself frrreeeee. With the goal to save more this year, a 220MYR scarf is quite killing hehehe. But Alhamdulillah it’s the best gift of the year. Worth the effort! Well, my favourite white-curvy-framed mirror broke, but this beautiful scarf paid the sweat and tears. 


After the friendship theme D created this scarf, my very angel girlfriend also bought the same one scarf, a yellow shade instead of pink like mine. I will definitely have to kidnap her one day and force her to take picture with me in our same-but-different-colour scarf (hahaha sorry Man). Will blog about itttt. Well that will be full entry of how we met, friendship rain and sunny days etc…. *ouhh missing those moments of taking hail of pictures together last 4 years at school*


Hope every friendship in this world stay together, regardless distance! Although how far my friends are, still can't stop missing them. There's always a thing or two happen everyday in my life that remind me of them. Stay safe wherever you are lovelies! *Thanks to social media for helping in long distance friendship, can see their updates everyday* 

2 comments: