Monday 1 February 2016

My exciting February

It's February 1st! I'm quite excited for my university journey especially when it's already February but that means that......hm, I should no play play anymore. I have neglected my blog a lot lately, (but actually I have been planning a LOT of entries I SWEAR OK but the inavailability of wifi at my new house makes them undone). This is not merely excuse ok, but everytime I go to Uni and getting wifi connection here, I'll be busy with lectures and....friends. 

Tonnes of works in line this week, and holiday coming too! I'll update on instagram where will my family and I go...and I have figured the kind of ootd(s), flatlays, etc and their captions would be... haha. Excited and well-prepared for IG feed (why la I cannot do that on studies too). Can't wait to get things done this week and holiday! And I've received my gift for the duck planner contest too! Will update on instagram as well. Stay tune.......


Exciting February alright! and Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment