Friday 15 January 2016

"Mamak" moment

Too tempted to post an entry so I'm doing this through my phone cos ok same excuse, but seriously my house has no wifi yet!! Never mind but these few days have been quite memorable as my sister been following me to campus cos both of us strongly need a strong wifi connection.



It's cool cos yeah I have always wanted my sis to follow everywhere I go so now she has no excuses. When I go to classes, she'll be at Student Common Room 1 and utilises the wifi as possible. Like today after I've done with my community service class we both watched Hindustan movie half way and gonna continue the other half of the movie tomorrow! Yes we are coming back to campus on weekend! Haha who cares, everyone needs wifi!




Anddd we even love Mamak restaurant at my campus here. Actually we both love Mamak everywhere BUT as long as they provide super nice maggie curry and nescafe tarik (and not to forget roti canai)! Gosssshhhh the taste are so on point! Some people might say, "They put their taik hidung inside your food, memanglah sedap." or, "Peluh dah tercampur dalam tu sekali." Aaarhh nahh, those are myths! As long as I feel the Mamak can be trusted, then I'm definitely okay. There are actually some Mamaks that I can hardly trust and will never return to their place again. Kudos to Mamak for making nice maggie curry otherwise I can hardly show my face there (but actually they have nice nasi kandar too hmmm nomnom). Ok, many more reasons to like Mamak.



So here's pictures for today :





Heeeee.






How. Can. I. Say. No. To .These. ?





And actually we came here and ate the same thing two days ago (Hm, healthy people surely shake their heads knowing our "diet" this week). Hee. Well, my sistahhh is the best food partner ever. We workout together too okay!









Hmm, soooo, Mamak's maggie curry and nescafe tarik?












Best. Week. Ever.
And we also watched a number of movies this week (Semester 4 what?) More on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment