Wednesday 13 January 2016

Semester 4

Is it just me or everyone is still on holiday? Or maybe yall just started holiday? Pleasingly, it's a brand new semester for 2016! I do have goals, especially to a kick start as it's only week 1 now. Nonetheless, week 1 is not anymore so called "still early" to begin steps to your goals.


Last semester, I still remember how I wished I could turn back time to week 1. So many things to do! So many things I don't understand yet! Until I got fever during exam and everything.... I thought, "I should have went to gym since week 1" , "I should have practiced healthy eating habit since week 1", "I should have revised since the first day of lecture", and many more "I should have(s)"...




Regrets? No point.





And yes, it's a guideline for me to alter myself starting from NOW. It's week 1, and it's still here. Shouldn't do and feel unnecessary stuff anymore, but not to forget - enjoy this life but put Allah first always! 


Tadaaa! This is my duckplanner and I do draw stuff nonsense inside. Errrmm yeaahh only one page for now and haven't coloured yet. I should be bored more so I could draw nonsense more. Should bring this duckplanner to class. Hee :P

No comments:

Post a Comment