Monday 18 January 2016

Movies in a row

Last year, the number of times I went to cinema was like 1,2,3.... less than 3 times I think. I have even wasted free GSC voucher tickets which we got quite a lot cos they were given for free everytime we ate at Pappa Rich at these certain times. Free things got burnt just. like. that. But why bother? Movies out that time were not as attractive as movies currently on show now.... They got me like... :-O





After two weeks, it's unexpected that 2016 would be a little bit EXTRAordinary transformed year oh my God my sister and I just went to TGV Cinemas for 3 times in 3 days (in a week). It's probably normal for some people, but not really normal for my family and me. I didn't know why we're all always too busy to go out for a movie. Sometimes we all just roll at home or go out for food hunting.





So 3 times watching movies this week includes Langit Cinta, The 5th Wave and.... Dilwale! 

Langit Cinta was not bad, Fazura's acting was amazing, her tears and smile, just really authentic. The heartbreaking scenes made it straight to my heart. Despite that, tears was still under control of my eyes.

The 5th Wave also cool, I recommend you to watch it, especially if you are a thriller lover. But I think there's not much of thrilling scenes in the movie. I just love movies pertaining Earth, natural disaster, or any world phenomena like zombies-related, virus etc. Those are things beyond my imagination and I like it that way hehe.



And, Dilwale. Well, for me, the movie is magnificient. I teared at almost every scene. Prior to watching the movie itself, I couldn't stop listening to the soundtracks over and over again. My top favourites are Janam and Gerua. 

Some people might say Dilwale is not good enough. But it's totally opposite for me. I don't know why but I love how every scene just happens, together with the beautiful song plays along the scene makes me even more tearful.  The scene (romantic scenes especially) like when Kaali meets Meera for the first time, second time and then when they meet again in the future, the throwback scenes, and whenever they play every scene with Janam song, gossh! I tell you, it was greattttttt. I still remember how I felt the first time I watched the movie. As I wasn't really aware what the movie was about, so I find it more interesting to watch and enjoy getting shocked, laughed, and cried watching it !


I watched it only 2 times though. Companied my sister the second time. I really wanted to watch it again, but nah! Will just buy the DVD and watch it over and over and over and over again. Until I get enough of it.


And by the way, I watched Bajrangi Bhaijaan as well, online, with my sister. Cried a river as well, especially at the ending. This movie is wayyyyy amazing too. I adore Hindustan movies cos the quality is just double thumbs up! Though I heard people comparing Dilwale and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, I was like WHY? These two movies have a totally different plot despite the not so similar genre. Both movies are adorable and I salute Hindustan movies directors! More movies to Malaysia please!

No comments:

Post a Comment