Saturday 9 January 2016

Sweet start 2016!


Unexpected start of 2016.  






I never thought this would happen.






Like a dream. 






Well, a very very very magical moment just happened in my life cause.... I have finally #madeitinlife by winning as one of top 10 for #start2016withduck contest! Yeaaayyyy! (Though I'm a lazy S to be on blog right now but this one must be blogged!). I love dUCk so much, it's not just a brand for me, it has a special space in my heart where I use their products (i.e scarves and stationeries) with lots of love. Additionally, duck changes my life in a way that I really really like it. I don't know how they do it, their quality, service, marketing and everything aaahh so brilliant this dUCk owner. Thank you so much for existing! (If any of you have no idea what duck is yet, here is their instagram : @theduckgroup)




So I put all my heart for this one contest. I didn't win the first time I entered for #duckflatlay Contest. The competition was tough! Mannnn I didn't really understand what 'flatlay' really means that time so I just tried my best and I loveeed the picture so much still! 



This was the one I posted for the #duckflatlay Contest but didn't win T_T. We were asked to take a flatlay with duckscarves in it :


(I took this picture from Instagram hahaha I just cropped it. Didn't notice the tag, sorry!)

But, so nice right? Haha :P
Not look like flatlay enough yet.




So this time, for #start2016withduck Contest, we were asked to take a picture (it can be selfie/flatlay etc) of the inside of the duck planner 2016. I posted a few entries and D picked this one :



I am happier with this one! I almost fainted right after doing this flatlay. Guess I took how many hours? T_T Flatlaying never been easyyy but I tell you, it's so therapeutic cos I LOVE doing it! Oh by the way, I found my picture quite unique cos it's like a flight of flatlay, not merely a FLAT flatlay, isn't it? Haha, uhm, never mind.




Next! Thisssss picture, the one I love so much, cos it's posted by D itself on their instagram specifically for duck stationeries (@duckstationery) when announcing the top 10 winners!


Thereee my picture on the centre thereee! Wuhuuu can't stop looking at this. So blessed! You know, after all the hardworks... and yeah forgot to tell ya that actually the white framed mirror I used has actually broken, cos it fell when I have already finished using it, because I was too exhausted to tidy things up back. Ah-ah. Serve me right (Lesson learned : Jangan bertangguh)


Then, I emailed D as asked for mailing address for the prize, andd.... the sweet reply I got! This girl who replied my email is being too sweet, I need to frame this email. Believe me, she just made my whole 2016!!!!



I never thought my entries would be noticed hahaha. I only posted a few though, and there were daymmnnn many more super awesome pretty entries other than mine. But yeah when she says... "It was a pretty tough decision to come to, but through it all, your entries always shone through!" Omg really *emoji with pair of heart shape in eyes* I don't know but thankssss.... *faint* and she called me "Dearest Nadzirah". Hmmmm *same emoji again*. I have never received a sweet email like that before. You really know how to win customer's hearts, huh? Hehe.


It's a remarkable start of 2016! I actually just started using duck exactly a year ago btw! It was January 2015. Happy birthday to dUCkie me! Can't wait to get the prize wuhuuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment